Frequently Asked Questions
- Help! My question isn't covered in the FAQs!
- Please email us at email@example.com. We want to make sure everything on the site runs as smoothly as possible. Thanks for helping us do that.
- How do I pledge?
- There's a Support button on all campaign pages, or you can just click on the premium you'd like to receive. You'll be asked to select your premium and specify your pledge amount; choose how you'd like to be acknowledged, if your pledge is $25 or more; and enter your credit card information.
- When will I be charged?
- In most cases, your account will be charged by the end of the next business day after a campaign succeeds. If a campaign doesn't succeed, you won't be charged.
- What if I want to change or cancel a pledge?
- You can modify your pledge by going to the book's page and clicking on the "Modify Pledge" button. (The "Support" button you clicked on to make a pledge is replaced by the "Modify Pledge" button after you pledge.)
- What happens to my pledge if a campaign does not succeed?
- Your credit card will only be charged when campaigns succeed. If they do not, your pledge will expire and you will not be charged.
- How will I be recognized for my support?
- Pledgers are indicated on the book's page. In addition, when ungluing campaigns are successful, you'll be acknowledged in the unglued ebook as follows:
- $25+ // Your name under "supporters" in the acknowledgements section.
- $50+ // Your name and link to your profile page under "benefactors"
- $100+ // Your name, link, and a dedication of your choice (140 characters max) under "bibliophiles"
- Can people contribute anonymously?
- Yes. Anonymous donors are included in the total count of supporters, but their names and links are not included in the acknowledgements.
- If I have pledged to a suspended or withdrawn campaign, what happens to my pledge?
- Your pledge will time out according to its original time limit. If the campaign is resolved and reactivated before your pledge has timed out, your pledge will become active again. If the campaign is not reactivated before your pledge's time limit, your pledge will expire and you will not be charged. As always, you will only be charged if a campaign is successful, within its original time limit.
- Is my contribution tax deductible?
- If the campaign manager for the work you're supporting is a nonprofit, please contact them directly to inquire. Unglue.it cannot offer tax deductions.