unglue.it Tools for Rightsholders
How to claim your work (screencast)
How to set up your campaign (screencast)
How to embed a widget for your book in your blog, web site, etc. (screencast)
How to embed a PDF in your campaign page (screencast)
How to embed a video in your campaign page (screencast)If you were a registered rights holder with Unglue.it, you'd be able to see and manage your campaigns here. If you hold electronic rights to one or more works and you'd like to be a registered rights holder, please contact us at email@example.com.
How to launch an Unglue.it campaign
- Set up an Unglue.it account (start at the Sign Up button at the top of the page).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org about becoming an authorized rights holder.
- After we review your credentials, sign a Platform Services Agreement (available from us).
- Claim your work(s):
- Find them through the search box at the top of every page.
- Use the Claim option on the Rights tab of each book's page.
- Agree to our Terms on the following page. This includes agreeing that you are making the claim in good faith and can substantiate that you have legal control over worldwide electronic rights to the work.
- If you have any questions or you claim a work by mistake, email us.
- We will review your claim. We may contact you at if we have any questions. If this is the wrong email address, please change the email address for your account.
Campaigns can have rewards as a way to motivate and thank supporters. You are strongly encouraged to add rewards - they are given special prominence on the campaign page.
What should you add as rewards? Anything (legal) that you think you can reasonably deliver that will get supporters excited about the book. For example: other books, whether electronic or physical; artwork or multimedia relating to the book, its author, or its themes; in-person or online chats with the author; memorabilia.
Here are the standard acknowledgements. These automatically combine with your rewards. For example, if you offer a $30 reward, ungluers who pledge $30 will receive the $25 acknowledgement as well.
- Any amount — The unglued ebook
- $25 and above — Their name in the acknowledgements section under "supporters"
- $50 and above — Their name & profile link under "benefactors"
- $100 and above — Their name, profile link, & a dedication under "bibliophiles"
Check the FAQ to the left, or send us feedback.