The Three Musketeers
14 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
"A swashbuckling epic of chivalry, honor, and derring-do, it is set in France during the 1620s and richly populated with romantic heroes, unattainable heroines, kings, queens, cavaliers, and criminals in a whirl of adventure, espionage, conspiracy, murder, vengeance, love, scandal, and suspense. Dumas transforms major and minor historical figures into larger-than-life characters: the brave d'Artagnan, an impetuous young man in pursuit of glory; the beguilingly evil seductress 'Milady''; the powerful and devious Cardinal Richelieu; the weak King Louis XIII and his unhappy queen--and, of course, the three musketeers themselves, Athos, Porthos, and Aramis, whose motto 'all for one, one for all' has come to epitmize the devoted friendship. With a plot that delivers stolen diamonds, masked balls, purloined letters, and, of course, great bouts of swordplay, The Three Musketeers is eternally entertaining"--Publisher description, p.  of dust jacket.
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 5128 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 306 - epub (0.2) (CC BY-NC) at Github.
- 227 - mobi (0.2) (CC BY-NC) at Github.
- 337 - pdf (0.2) (CC BY-NC) at Github.
- 283 - mobi (0.2) (CC BY-NC) at Github.
- 374 - pdf (0.2) (CC BY-NC) at Github.
- 277 - epub (0.2) (CC BY-NC) at Github.
- 334 - pdf (CC BY-NC) at Github.
- 326 - epub (CC BY-NC) at Github.
- 367 - mobi (CC BY-NC) at Github.
- 255 - epub (CC BY-NC) at Github.
- 253 - mobi (CC BY-NC) at Github.
- 262 - pdf (CC BY-NC) at Github.
- 245 - mobi (CC BY-NC) at Github.
- 281 - pdf (CC BY-NC) at Github.
- 252 - epub (CC BY-NC) at Github.
- 282 - epub (CC BY-NC) at Github.
- 467 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- Adventure and adventurers
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction
- Adventure and adventurers, fiction
- Children's fiction
- Children's stories, English
- Children's stories, French
- Continental european drama (dramatic works by one author)
- Continental european fiction (fictional works by one author)
- English fiction
- Feature films
- Fiction, action & adventure
- Fiction, historical, general
- France -- History -- Louis XIII, 1610-1643 -- Fiction
- France, fiction
- France, history, fiction
- French fiction
- French language
- Historical fiction
- Juvenile Fiction
- Paris (france), fiction
- Short stories
- Social conditions
- Swordsmen -- Fiction
- Three musketeers (fictitious characters), fiction
- Translations from French
- Translations into Chinese
- Translations into English
Copy/paste this into your site: