Without a Net
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
A campaign has succeeded to unglue Without a Net!
The rights holder, Jessamyn West , has agreed to release Without a Net to the world as a Creative Commons licensed ebook (CC BY) thanks to the efforts of ungluers like you.
Campaign details: the fine print
You get a PDF or EPUB version of this book to do whatever the heck you want with as long as you give me attribution.
- 866 - mobi (0.2) (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- 705 - epub (0.2) (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- 1532 - pdf (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- 720 - epub (0.1) (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- 709 - mobi (0.1) (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- computer skills
- Digital divide
- Effect of technological innovations on
- Information technology
- internet access
- Internet access for library users
- Libraries and community
- Libraries and the Internet
- Library employees
- Library orientation
- Public access computers in libraries
- Public libraries
- Study and teaching
- Technological innovations