Harry Potter is midway through his training as a wizard and his coming of age. Harry wants to get away from the pernicious Dursleys and go to the International Quidditch Cup. He wants to find out about the mysterious event that's supposed to take place at Hogwarts this year, an event involving two other rival schools of magic, and a competition that hasn't happened for a hundred years. He wants to be a normal, fourteen-year-old wizard. But unfortunately for Harry Potter, he's not normal - even by wizarding standards. And in his case, different can be deadly. Amazon review
Why unglue this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- Accessible book
- Award Winner - Hugo award
- Harry Potter (Fictitious character)
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization)
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary place)
- Juvenile Fiction
- Large type books
- New York Times bestseller
- NYT Bestseller - Series books
- Protected DAISY
- Romans, nouvelles, etc. pour la jeunesse
Copy/paste this into your site: