A tale of two sistersTwo sisters of opposing temperaments are brought to a closer understanding by their mutual disappointments—and true love finally triumphs when sense gives way to sensibility and sensibility to sense. Austen's insightful representation of early-nineteenth-century middle-class provincial life makes her novels the enduring works on the mores and manners of her time.
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 369 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 26 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 14 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 14 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 42 - pdf (PD-US) at Github.
- 33 - epub (PD-US) at Github.
- 36 - mobi (PD-US) at Github.
- 204 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- Accessible book
- Classic Literature
- Didactic fiction
- Domestic fiction
- England -- Fiction
- England -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction
- English language
- Gentry -- England -- Fiction
- Historical fiction
- Humorous stories
- In library
- Inheritance and succession
- Inheritance and succession -- Fiction
- Love stories
- Mate selection
- Mate selection -- Fiction
- Protected DAISY
- Regency fiction
- Sisters -- Fiction
- Social classes
- Social classes -- Fiction
- Social life and customs
- Text-books for foreigners
- Young women
- Young women -- Fiction
Copy/paste this into your site: