Sense and Sensibility
15 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
Sense and Sensibility is a novel by Jane Austen, and was her first published work when it appeared in 1811 under the pseudonym "A Lady". A work of romantic fiction, better known as a comedy of manners, Sense and Sensibility is set in southwest England, London and Kent between 1792 and 1797, and portrays the life and loves of the Dashwood sisters, Elinor and Marianne. The novel follows the young ladies to their new home, a meagre cottage on a distant relative's property, where they experience love, romance and heartbreak. From Wikipedia (CC BY-SA).
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 1145 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 43 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 116 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 67 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 112 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 90 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 103 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 131 - pdf (PD-US) at Github.
- 108 - epub (PD-US) at Github.
- 99 - mobi (PD-US) at Github.
- 276 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- Accessible book
- Classic Literature
- Didactic fiction
- Domestic fiction
- England -- Fiction
- England -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction
- English language
- Gentry -- England -- Fiction
- Historical fiction
- Humorous stories
- In library
- Inheritance and succession
- Inheritance and succession -- Fiction
- Love stories
- Mate selection
- Mate selection -- Fiction
- Protected DAISY
- Regency fiction
- Sisters -- Fiction
- Social classes
- Social classes -- Fiction
- Social life and customs
- Text-books for foreigners
- Young women
- Young women -- Fiction
Copy/paste this into your site: