This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
A campaign has succeeded to unglue Feeding the City!
The rights holder, Open Book Publishers , has agreed to release Feeding the City to the world as a Creative Commons licensed ebook (CC BY-ND) thanks to the efforts of ungluers like you.
Campaign details: the fine print
- 107 - pdf (CC BY-ND) at OAPEN Library.
- 1278 - mobi (CC BY-ND) at Internet Archive.
- 1692 - epub (CC BY-ND) at Internet Archive.
- 1350 - pdf (CC BY-ND) at Internet Archive.
- Business & Economics
- Business & Economics / Industries
- Business & Economics / Industries / Food Industry
- Cultural Studies
- Food & society
- food culture
- food distribution
- food industry
- Social conditions
- Social Science
- Social Science / Anthropology
- Social Science / Anthropology / Cultural
- Society & culture: general
- Society & Social Sciences