The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
12 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain is an 1876 novel about a young boy growing up along the Mississippi River. The story is set in the fictional town of St. Petersburg, inspired by Hannibal, Missouri, where Twain lived. Internet Archive downloads use an epub version created by MobileRead user Jellby and include the illustrations of the first edition by True Williams
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 1177 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 261 - mobi (CC0) at Internet Archive.
- 288 - epub (CC0) at Internet Archive.
- 369 - pdf (None) at Google Books.
- 259 - epub (None) at Google Books.
- Accessible book
- Adventure and adventurers
- Adventure stories
- American Manuscripts
- Cartoons and comics
- Child witnesses
- Children's literature, English
- Children's stories
- Children's stories, American
- Ficción juvenil
- Fugitive slaves
- High interest-low vocabulary books
- Historical fiction
- Huckleberry Finn (Fictitious character)
- In library
- Juvenile Fiction
- Juvenile literature
- Large type books
- Lending library
- Male friendship
- Mississippi River
- Protected DAISY
- Race relations
- Readers for new literates
- Relatos de aventura
- Runaway children
- Sawyer, Tom (Personaje literario)
- Social life and customs
- Tom Sawyer (Fictitious character)
Copy/paste this into your site: