Finance for Food: Towards New Agricultural and Rural Finance
1 Ungluer has Faved this Work
Login to Fave
This book reflects the current state of discussion about agricultural and rural finance in developing and transition countries. It provides insight into specific themes, such as commodity value chains, farm banking, risk management in agricultural banking, structured finance, crop insurance, mobile banking, and how to increase effectiveness in rural finance. Case studies illustrate various aspects of agricultural and rural finance in developing economies. The book is based on one of the yearly financial Sector Development Symposia held by the KfW Development Bank.
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 412 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 8 - pdf (CC BY-NC) at OAPEN Library.
- 253 - pdf (CC BY-NC) at Unglue.it.
- agricultural economics
- Agricultural Finance
- Antiques & collectables
- Developing countries
- Development economics
- Development economics & emerging economies
- Economic aspects
- Economic development
- economic growth
- Economics, finance, business & management
- Economics/Management Science
- Endogenous growth (Economics)
- Farm economics
- Finance, general
- Financial Economics
- Industry & industrial studies
- Lifestyle, sport & leisure
- Macroeconomics/Monetary Economics//Financial Economics
- Manufacturing industries
- Rural development
- Rural Finance
Copy/paste this into your site: