2 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
Sketchy LISP is a step-by-step introduction to functional programming in Scheme. By means of numerous examples of varying complexity, it takes the reader on an entertaining and informative tour through the language. This is the 4th edition.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 853 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 272 - mobi (CC0) at Internet Archive.
- 305 - pdf (CC0) at Internet Archive.
- 276 - epub (CC0) at Internet Archive.
- Computer programming
- LISP (Computer program language)
- Programming languages (Electronic computers)
Copy/paste this into your site: