Individualism and Economic Order
7 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
If you are looking to acquaint yourself with F.A. Hayek's perspective on economic theory--beyond his business cycle and monetary studies of the interwar years--this is the best source. The collection appeared in 1947, before he moved on toward broader cultural and social investigations. It contains his most profound work on the liberal economic order, and his most penetrating reflections on economic phenomena:
- Individualism: True and False
- Economics and Knowledge
- The Facts of the Social Sciences
- The Use of Knowledge in Society
- The Meaning of Competition
- Free Enterprise and Competitive Order
- Socialist Calculation I: The Nature and History the Problem
- Socialist Calculation II: The State of the Debate
- Socialist Calculation III: The Competitive Solution
- A Commodity Reserve Currency
- The Ricardo Effect
- The Economic Conditions of Interstate Federalism
Print editions available from the Mises Institute.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 1199 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 289 - mobi (CC BY) at Internet Archive.
- 335 - epub (CC BY) at Internet Archive.
- 335 - pdf (CC BY) at Internet Archive.
- 240 - pdf (None) at Google Books.
- 20th century
Copy/paste this into your site: