The Bases of Design
6 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
A survey of design culminating up to Crane's own aesthetic principles, with hundreds of illustrations. A standard work focusing on the development of aesthetic design, dedicated to Charles Rowley, head of the Manchester Municipal School of Art.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 506 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 137 - epub (PD-US) at Internet Archive.
- 113 - mobi (PD-US) at Internet Archive.
- 142 - pdf (PD-US) at Internet Archive.
- 114 - pdf (None) at Google Books.
- Historical treatment of fine and decorative arts
Copy/paste this into your site: