A Primer on SQL (Third Edition)
An introduction to the basics of SQL. No prior experience with SQL is necessary, but some knowledge of working with computers in general is required. My purpose of writing this was to provide a gentle tutorial on the syntax of SQL, so that the reader is able to recognize the parts of queries they encounter and even be able to write simple SQL statements and queries themselves. The book however is not intended as a reference work or for a full time database administrator since it does not have an exaustive topic coverage.
Read Online and purchase ebooks at Leanpub
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- 300 - mobi (CC BY-NC-ND) at Internet Archive.
- 589 - pdf (CC BY-NC-ND) at Internet Archive.
- 362 - epub (CC BY-NC-ND) at Internet Archive.
- Computers / Programming Languages
- Computers / Programming Languages / Sql
- Relational databases
- SQL (Computer program language)