UFOs, Ghosts, and a Rising God: Debunking the Resurrection of Jesus
At the dawn of the 21st century, interest in the origins of Christianity is as strong as ever. However, discussion tends to be dominated by Evangelicals who assume that the Bible is a historically accurate record, and those who would turn Jesus into a New Age guru. There is also a frequent insistence that the questions surrounding the origins of Christianity are beyond rational analysis. In UFOs, Ghosts, and a Rising God, Chris Hallquist examines what investigations of similar upstart cults have revealed, and then applies these revelations to the origins of the world's largest religion.
The book has a donation page at patheos.com.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- 480 - mobi (CC BY-NC-ND) at Internet Archive.
- 458 - epub (CC BY-NC-ND) at Internet Archive.
- 354 - pdf (CC BY-NC-ND) at Internet Archive.
- Religion / Biblical Criticism & Interpretation
- Religion / Biblical Criticism & Interpretation / New Testament