Laravel 5 Documentation
A free ebook version of the Laravel 5.x Official Documentation.
Laravel is a free, open-source PHP web framework, created by Taylor Otwell and intended for the development of web applications following the model–view–controller(MVC) architectural pattern. Some of the features of Laravel are a modular packaging system with a dedicated dependency manager, different ways for accessing relational databases, utilities that aid in application deployment and maintenance, and its orientation toward syntactic sugar.
This book is for sale at http://leanpub.com/laravel-5
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- 4483 - pdf (CC BY-SA) at Internet Archive.
- 646 - mobi (CC BY-SA) at Internet Archive.
- 959 - epub (CC BY-SA) at Internet Archive.
- Computers / Internet
- Computers / Internet / Application Development
- PHP (Computer program language)
- Web Development