Future of Copyright 2.0 Anthology
It is our great pleasure to present the anthology of the second edition of the Future of Copyright Contest organized by the Modern Poland Foundation.
We are proud to announce that the first prize goes to Talllama, the author of A Penny for Your Thoughts As our jurors noticed:
“it is engagingly written and fun to read transposition of exactly today’s copyright and debates (including wild mischaracterization) into a future with mind uploading. The idea of having all our tho- ughts fixed and therefore protected by copyright is a smart way of showing how ridiculous the current situation is.”
- A PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS -TALLLAMA
- LUCY’S IRREVOCABLE, COLOSSAL, TERRIBLE MISTAKE - CHRIS SAKKAS
- PERFECT MEMORY - JACINTO DÁVILA
- COPYRIGHTS IN CHOPIN'S FUTURE - KRZYSZTOF BLACHNICKI
- WHAT IS AN AUTHOR? (SHORT FICTION) - REFINED QUOTES
- THE AMBIGUOUS FUTURE OF COPYRIGHT - HOT TOCO
- 500 YEARS OF COPYRIGHT LAW - HOLOVISION
- COPYRIGHT PROTEST SONG - TOM KONECKI
- COPYRIGHT — REAL VISION OR FANTASTIC VISION? - ARKADIUSZ JANUSZ
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- 125 - pdf (CC BY-SA) at Internet Archive.
- 102 - mobi (CC BY-SA) at Internet Archive.
- 107 - epub (CC BY-SA) at Internet Archive.
- Intellectual property
- Law / Intellectual Property
- Law / Intellectual Property / Copyright
- Piracy (Copyright)