Babel Fish Bouillabaisse
As part of a sabbatical project, I have collected some things I’ve written into a lightly-edited, open access, Creative Commons-licensed volume. Some of this material comes from my personal blog, where I’ve been posting thoughts about books, publishing, and how online reading communities function (the actual subject of my sabbatical research). Much of this bouillabaisse comes my writings at Inside Higher Ed, which is a born-digital news organization that combines sharp education journalism with a slate of bloggers, columnists, and guest commentaries.
Also available to read online at Pressbooks.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- 276 - pdf (CC BY) at Internet Archive.
- 230 - mobi (CC BY) at Internet Archive.
- 171 - epub (CC BY) at Internet Archive.
- Books and reading
- Higher Education
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- Language Arts & Disciplines / Library & Information Science
- Libraries and electronic publishing
- open access