Autobiography and Selected Essays
1 Ungluer has Faved this Work
Login to Fave
An accomplished biologist, Thomas Henry Huxley was committed to Darwin's theories. This collection of autobiographical and scientific essays illuminates his life and accomplishments and is essential reading for scholars of scientific history. Included are essays, On a Piece of Chalk," On Improving Natural Knowledge," and On the Physical Basis of Life."
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 204 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 18 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 24 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 13 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 19 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 18 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 20 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 33 - pdf (PD-US) at Github.
- 30 - epub (PD-US) at Github.
- 29 - mobi (PD-US) at Github.
Copy/paste this into your site: