Brandon Dauphin feels like a dying ember. He’s jobless and feels worthless, and falling in love has only made his problem worse. In an authoritarian and overstimulated 22nd-century America, all he can do to relieve his pain is indulge in the computer-simulated fantasies of a network called Dynamic Reality, until a virus takes control of the simulation. Unable to return to the real world, Brandon finds that the virus shares his questions about existence, and that she will stop at nothing for her answers.
Print editions available from the author's website.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- 79 - pdf (CC BY-NC-ND) at Internet Archive.
- 116 - mobi (CC BY-NC-ND) at Internet Archive.
- 102 - epub (CC BY-NC-ND) at Internet Archive.
- 74 - pdf (None) at Google Books.
- Christian fiction
- Fiction / Science Fiction