A Mountain Woman
Elia Wilkinson Peattie
5 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
A vivacious tale of a woman in which Peattie has effectively expressed that Nature can capture a man’s most innate ideas and feelings. The woman who is captivated by the splendor around her and artificial life-style of cities is compared with the heartwarming experience of the one living close to nature.
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 1979 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 193 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 191 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 195 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 205 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 193 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 197 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 256 - pdf (PD-US) at Github.
- 321 - epub (PD-US) at Github.
- 228 - mobi (PD-US) at Github.
- Short stories, American
Copy/paste this into your site: