Former congressional staffers reveal best practices for making Congress listen.
To get the latest version of this guide, or to sign up for update emails, please visit https://www.indivisibleguide.com/
Indivisible on Offense: A Practical Guide to the New, Democratic House is a sequel of this work.
Indivisible States: Empowering the States to Resist the Trump Agenda is a sequel of this work.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- 206 - mobi (CC BY-NC-SA) at Unglue.it.
- 177 - epub (CC BY-NC-SA) at Unglue.it.
- 163 - pdf (CC BY-NC-SA) at Unglue.it.
- Political Science
- Political Science / Political Process
- Political Science / Political Process / Political Advocacy
- Politics and government
- United States. Congress