Android Developer Fundamentals Course – Practicals
Android Developer Fundamentals is a training course created by the Google Developer Training team. You learn basic Android programming concepts and build a variety of apps, starting with Hello World and working your way up to apps that use content providers and loaders.
Android Developer Fundamentals prepares you to take the exam for the Associate Android Developer Certification.
This course is intended to be taught in a classroom, but all the materials are online, so if you like to learn by yourself, go ahead!
Android Developer Fundamentals is intended for new and experienced developers who already have Java programming experience and now want to learn to build Android apps.
The course materials include:
- This concept reference, which teaches subjects you need to learn to complete the exercises in the practical workbook. Some lessons are purely conceptual and do not have an accompanying practical.
- This book.
- Slide decks (for optional use by instructors)
- Videos of lectures (for reference by instructors and students)
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- 161 - mobi (CC BY-NC) at Unglue.it.
- 200 - epub (CC BY-NC) at Unglue.it.
- 606 - pdf (CC BY-NC) at Unglue.it.
- Android (Electronic resource)
- Computers / Programming
- Mobile computing