Affordable education. Transparent science. Accessible scholarship.
These ideals are slowly becoming a reality thanks to the open education, open science, and open access movements. Running separate—if parallel—courses, they all share a philosophy of equity, progress, and justice. This book shares the stories, motives, insights, and practical tips from global leaders in the open movement.
Print edition available for purchase via Ubiquity Press.
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- 18 - pdf (CC BY) at OAPEN Library.
- 41 - pdf (CC BY) at OAPEN Library.
- 96 - mobi (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- 117 - epub (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- 151 - pdf (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- open access
- open education
- Open educational resources
- Open pedagogy
- Open science
- Open textbooks
- Psychology / Education & Training