Open: The Philosophy and Practices that are Revolutionizing Education and Science
13 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
Affordable education. Transparent science. Accessible scholarship.
These ideals are slowly becoming a reality thanks to the open education, open science, and open access movements. Running separate—if parallel—courses, they all share a philosophy of equity, progress, and justice. This book shares the stories, motives, insights, and practical tips from global leaders in the open movement.
Print edition available for purchase via Ubiquity Press.
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 4317 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 20 - mobi (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- 19 - epub (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- 16 - pdf (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- Computing & information technology
- Higher & further education, tertiary education
- Impact of science & technology on society
- Information technology: general issues
- Mathematics & science
- open access
- open education
- Open educational resources
- Open learning, home learning, distance education
- Open pedagogy
- Open science
- Open textbook
- Open textbooks
- Psychology / Education & Training
- Science: general issues
- Social issues & processes
- Society & culture: general
- Society & Social Sciences
Copy/paste this into your site: