Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz
2 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
L. Frank Baum is best known for his "Oz" books, starting with "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz," Baum wrote a total of fourteen Oz books during his lifetime, plus a collection of stories. The series was continued by others after Baum's death. "Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz" is the fourth book of the series. An earthquake splits open the earth under Dorothy, and she, her kitten Eureka, her cousin Zeb, and a horse named Jim fall into a city of glass. They are joined by the Wizard of Oz and nine piglets, and must wander through dangerous lands trying to find their way home. In their journeys, they must cope with invisible bears, flying gargoyles, and a den of young dragons. But rescue, and a return to the Emerald City, are not the end of Dorothy's troubles.
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 419 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 18 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 16 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 22 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 32 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 45 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 29 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 36 - mobi (PD-US) at Github.
- 59 - pdf (PD-US) at Github.
- 44 - epub (PD-US) at Github.
- 118 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- Accessible book
- Children's literature, English
- Classic Literature
- Fairy tales
- Juvenile Fiction
- Oz (Imaginary place)
- Oz (Imaginary place) -- Fiction
Copy/paste this into your site: