28 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
The author of "Free Culture" shows how the current copyright system harms anyone who creates, enjoys, or sells any art form. Lessig, the reigning authority on intellectual property, argues that artistic resources should be shared openly rather than a commodity to be hoarded.
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 1454 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 12 - pdf (CC BY-NC-ND) at Unglue.it.
- 19 - pdf (CC BY-NC-ND) at Unglue.it.
- 438 - pdf (CC BY-NC) at Internet Archive.
- 464 - mobi (CC BY-NC) at Internet Archive.
- 521 - epub (CC BY-NC) at Internet Archive.
- American Authors
- Intellectual property
- Legal Philosophy
- Legal status, laws
- Social conditions
Copy/paste this into your site: