The Coder's Apprentice
The Coder's Apprentice is a Python 3 course book, written by Pieter Spronck, aimed at students and teenagers who are completely new to programming. This book presumes no previous programming experience and contains numerous exercises.
De Programmeursleerling is a translation of this work.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- 603 - pdf (tablet 1.0.15) (CC BY-NC-SA) at Unglue.it.
- 474 - pdf (1.0.13) (CC BY-NC-SA) at Unglue.it.
- Computer programming
- Computers / Programming Languages
- Computers / Programming Languages / Python
- Python (Computer program language)