This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 31st International Symposium on Computer and Information Sciences, ISCIS 2016, held in Krakow, Poland, in October 2016.
The 29 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 65 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on smart algorithms; data classification and processing; stochastic modelling; performance evaluation; queuing systems; wireless networks and security; image processing and computer vision.
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- 85 - mobi (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- 86 - pdf (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- 134 - epub (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- artificial intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence (incl. Robotics)
- Computer Communication Networks
- Computer Imaging, Vision, Pattern Recognition and Graphics
- Computer networks
- Computer science
- evolutionary algorithms
- Genetic algorithms
- Image processing
- Information Systems and Communication Service
- Machine learning
- Probability and Statistics in Computer Science
- Programming languages
- queueing systems
- Software engineering
- Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems
- telecommunication networks
- telecommunication traffic
- wireless networks