Cyborgs in Latin America
A PDF version of this book is available for free in open access via the OAPEN Library platform, www.oapen.org . Cyborgs in Latin America explores the ways cultural expression in Latin America has grappled with the changing relationships between technology and human identity.
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- 0 - pdf (CC BY-NC-ND) at OAPEN Library.
- 137 - pdf (CC BY-NC-ND) at OAPEN Library.
- 109 - mobi (CC BY-NC-ND) at Unglue.it.
- 336 - pdf (CC BY-NC-ND) at Unglue.it.
- 115 - epub (CC BY-NC-ND) at Unglue.it.
- 201 - pdf (CC BY-NC-ND) at OAPEN Library.
- bic Book Industry Communication::J Society & social sciences::JH Sociology & anthropology::JHB Sociology::JHBA Social theory
- Cyborgs in literature
- Cyborgs in mass media
- Cyborgs in motion pictures
- Donna Haraway
- Heraldic courtesy
- History and criticism
- Human beings
- Latijns Amerika
- Latin America
- Literature and technology
- Mass media and technology
- Spanish American fiction
- Spanish American Science fiction