Reverse Engineering for Beginners
There are several popular meanings of the term “reverse engineering”:
- The reverse engineering of software; researching compiled programs
- The scanning of 3D structures and the subsequent digital manipulation required in order to duplicate them
- Recreating DBMS7 structure
This book is about the first meaning.
Topics discussed: x86/x64, ARM/ARM64, MIPS, Java/JVM.
Topics touched: Oracle RDBMS, Itanium, copy-protection dongles, LD_PRELOAD, stack overflow, ELF, win32 PE file format, x86-64, critical sections, syscalls, TLS, position-independent code (PIC), profile-guided optimization, C++ STL, OpenMP, win32 SEH.
Reverse Engineering для начинающих (Понимание языка ассемблера) is a translation of this work.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- 215 - pdf (CC BY-SA) at Unglue.it.
- 619 - pdf (CC BY-NC-ND) at Internet Archive.
- Compilers (Computer programs)
- Computer programming
- Computers / Software Development & Engineering
- Computers / Software Development & Engineering / Systems Analysis & Design
- Reverse engineering