0 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
While the idealistic David Blackburn tries to improve the world with a new invention, his beautiful and formidable wife Angelica subtly and ruthlessly manipulates those around her. This 1919 novel of politics and patriotism, written about the aftermath of the First World War, reflects Glasgow's belief that individual discipline is the key to peace.
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 57 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 26 - epub (0.1) (PD-US) at Github.
- 17 - mobi (0.1) (PD-US) at Github.
- 14 - pdf (0.1) (PD-US) at Github.
- Household employees -- Fiction
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction
- Married people -- Fiction
- Nurses -- Fiction
- Richmond (Va.) -- Fiction
- Sick children -- Fiction
- World War, 1914-1918 -- United States -- Fiction
Copy/paste this into your site: