The Exploring Expedition to the Rocky Mountains, Oregon and California To which is Added a Description of the Physical Geography of California, with Recent Notices of the Gold Region from the Latest and Most Authentic Sources
0 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
A report on an exploration of the country lying between the Missouri River and the Rocky Mountains on the line of the Kansas and Great Platte Rivers -- Astronomical observations (p. 120-121) -- Report of the exploring expedition to Oregon and North California in the years 1843-'44 -- Gold regions of California.
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 28 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 3 - mobi (0.1) (PD-US) at Github.
- 16 - pdf (0.1) (PD-US) at Github.
- 9 - epub (0.1) (PD-US) at Github.
- California -- Gold discoveries
- Pacific States -- Description and travel
- Rocky Mountains
- United States -- Discovery and exploration
- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel
Copy/paste this into your site: