Pamplona in July: World's Series of Bull Fighting a Mad, Whirling Carnival
2 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
Originally published in the TorontoStar Weekly on October 27, 1923, this news article by Ernest Hemingway is often used in classrooms as an example of Hemingway's early, spare writing style.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 324 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 63 - text (PD-US) at Unglue.it.
- 82 - pdf (PD-US) at Unglue.it.
- 70 - mobi (PD-US) at Unglue.it.
- 109 - epub (PD-US) at Unglue.it.
- Language Arts & Disciplines
- LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES / Journalism
- Spain -- Description and travel
Copy/paste this into your site: