YOUMARES 9 - The Oceans: Our Research, Our Future: Proceedings of the 2018 conference for YOUng MArine RESearcher in Oldenburg, Germany
This open access book summarizes peer-reviewed articles and the abstracts of oral and poster presentations given during the YOUMARES 9 conference which took place in Oldenburg, Germany, in September 2018. The aims of this book are to summarize state-of-the-art knowledge in marine sciences and to inspire scientists of all career stages in the development of further research. These conferences are organized by and for young marine researchers. Qualified early-career researchers, who moderated topical sessions during the conference, contributed literature reviews on specific topics within their research field.
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- 89 - pdf (CC BY) at OAPEN Library.
- 161 - mobi (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- 78 - pdf (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- 105 - epub (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- Antarctic Shelf
- Applied ecology
- Aquatic ecology
- Biology, Life Sciences
- chemical ecology
- Citizen science
- Conservation of the environment
- Conservation of wildlife & habitats
- Earth sciences
- Ecological science, the Biosphere
- Hydrology & the hydrosphere
- Land-sea transition zone
- Life sciences
- Life sciences: general issues
- Limnology (freshwater)
- Marine Biodiversity
- Marine conservation
- Marine Research
- Marine sciences
- Mathematics & science
- Ocean Governance
- Restoration ecology
- science education
- Sea Cucumbers
- Society & Social Sciences
- Teaching of a specific subject
- The environment