The Essential Elements of Digital Literacies
What are ‘digital literacies’? Why are they important? How can I develop them both personally and in other people? These are some of the questions that The Essential Elements of Digital Literacies by Doug Belshaw seeks to address.
Readers are encouraged to support the author with an ebook purchase at Gumroad
- Chapter 1 - Introduction.
- Chapter 2 - What’s the problem?
- Chapter 3 - Everything is ambiguous.
- Chapter 4 - Why existing models of digital literacy don’t work.
- Chapter 5 - The Essential Elements of Digital Literacies.
- Chapter 6 - Curiosity created the LOLcat.
- Chapter 7 - Remix: the heart of digital literacies.
- Chapter 8 - Coding and the web.
- Chapter 9 - Conclusion.
- Appendix 1: What to do next.
- Appendix 2: License and how to cite this work
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- 140 - pdf (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- Computers / Computer Literacy
- Digital divide
- Digital media