Implementing Pediatric Integrative Medicine in Practice
0 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
This Special Issue provides an overview of pediatric integrative medicine, an emerging field that blends conventional and evidence based complementary therapies with an emphasis on preventive health and wellbeing.
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 36 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 7 - pdf (CC BY-NC-ND) at Unglue.it.
- academic medicine
- Art therapy
- assessment of withdrawal
- chronic illness
- clinic model
- clinical practice
- cognitive behavioral therapy
- Complementary Therapies
- creative arts therapy
- guided imagery
- integrative medicine
- Integrative therapies
- mindful eating
- mindfulness-based stress reduction
- multidisciplinary pain management strategies
- Music therapy
- musical therapy
- non-pharmacological therapy
- opioid reduction therapy
- opioid therapy
- pain rehabilitation
- Pastoral care
- pediatric blood and marrow transplant
- pediatric integrative medicine
- pediatric integrative nursing
- preventive lifestyle behaviors
- Program development
- skin-to-skin contact
- weaning of opioids
- yoga therapy
Copy/paste this into your site: