This Special Issue Book ""Anti-Photoagaing and Photo-Protective Compounds from Marine Organisms"" is aimed at collecting literature on the below-mentioned keyword topics, which can significantly increase our basic understanding of marine-derived compounds in cosmeceutical product development and increases the value of marine products at the industrial level.
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 29 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 4 - pdf (CC BY-NC-ND) at res.mdpi.com.
- acid-soluble collagen (ASC)
- anti-protein-glycation activity
- antioxidant activity
- Biological Effective Protection Factors (BEPFs)
- collagen hydrolysates
- Drosophila melanogaster
- Dunaliella salina
- Ecklonia stolonifera
- heme oxygenase-1
- Hizikia fusiforme
- low molecular-weight
- Marine algae
- marine collagen peptide
- mast cells
- miiuy croaker (Miichthys miiuy)
- mitochondrial function
- mycosporine-like amino acids
- nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2
- pepsin-soluble collagen (PSC)
- pH-thermo stability
- radical scavenging activity
- skin health
- sulfated polysaccharides
- UV- mediated action spectra
- UV-absorbing compound
Copy/paste this into your site: