The Docker and Kubernetes CI/CD eBook - Semaphore
16 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
Learn how to deliver cloud-native applications at high velocity.
By the end of this book you will understand:
- The key benefits of using Docker containers and how to attain them.
- How deployment to Kubernetes works.
- How both our culture and delivery tools need to change in order to fully benefit from the agility that containers and cloud can offer.
You will be able to:
- Execute a detailed roadmap to adopting containers.
- Build and test applications with Docker.
- Perform canary deployments to Kubernetes on the major cloud providers (AWS, DigitalOcean, Google Cloud).
- Configure serverless CI/CD pipelines with Semaphore that automate the whole process.
Using this free ebook as a guide, you won’t need a dedicated sysadmin to have a productive container-based CI/CD process.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
This work has been claimed by Marko Anastasov.
This work has been downloaded 2904 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 2902 - pdf (CC BY-NC) at semaphoreci.com.
- CI/CD with Docker and Kubernetes
- Computer programming / software engineering
Copy/paste this into your site: