The Docker and Kubernetes CI/CD eBook - Semaphore
Learn how to deliver cloud-native applications at high velocity.
By the end of this book you will understand:
- The key benefits of using Docker containers and how to attain them.
- How deployment to Kubernetes works.
- How both our culture and delivery tools need to change in order to fully benefit from the agility that containers and cloud can offer.
You will be able to:
- Execute a detailed roadmap to adopting containers.
- Build and test applications with Docker.
- Perform canary deployments to Kubernetes on the major cloud providers (AWS, DigitalOcean, Google Cloud).
- Configure serverless CI/CD pipelines with Semaphore that automate the whole process.
Using this free ebook as a guide, you won’t need a dedicated sysadmin to have a productive container-based CI/CD process.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
This work has been claimed by Marko Anastasov.
- 1806 - pdf (CC BY-NC) at semaphoreci.com.
- CI/CD with Docker and Kubernetes
- Computer programming / software engineering