Cultivating Teacher Resilience
0 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
This open access book follows the development of the Building Resilience in Teacher Education (BRiTE) project across Australia and internationally. Drawing on the success of this project and the related research collaborations that have since emerged, it highlights the importance of cultivating resilience at various stages of teachers’ careers. Divided into three sections, the book includes conceptual, empirical and applied chapters, designed to introduce readers to the field of research, provide empirical evidence and showcase innovative applications. The respective chapters illustrate the ways in which teacher resilience can be enhanced in a variety of contexts, and address specific learning activities, case studies, resources and strategies, student feedback and applied outcomes. They also consider future directions including cross-cultural applications and the use of technologies such as augmented reality. The book will appeal to researchers, teacher educators and teachers, as well as those interested in supporting the cultivation and ongoing development of professional resilience for pre-service and practicing teachers.
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 24 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 24 - pdf (CC BY) at OAPEN Library.
- arts-based approaches to resilience
- arts-based approaches to teacher resilience
- building resilience
- building resilience in teacher education
- building teacher resilience
- Careers guidance
- Higher & further education, tertiary education
- Humanistic psychology
- Industrial or vocational training
- non-cognitive attributes of teachers
- open access
- Positive Psychology
- pre-service teachers
- Professional & Vocational Education
- Professional and Vocational Education
- Psychological theory & schools of thought
- resilience in early years
- Society & Social Sciences
- Sociology & anthropology
- Sociology of Education
- teacher dispositions
- teacher education in Australia
- teacher preparation
- teacher resilience
- teacher resilience framework
- teacher resilience in early years
- Teacher Training
- teacher wellbeing
- Teaching and Teacher Education
- wellbeing in education
Copy/paste this into your site: