Life Sciences, Pharmacology and Toxicology, Economics, Political Economy, Development, International Relations, International Political Economy, African Studies, African Economics
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 4 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 4 - pdf (CC BY) at OAPEN Library.
- African economics
- African studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- International Political Economy
- International relations
- Life sciences
- Peace studies & conflict resolution
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Political Economy
- Politics & government
- Reference, information & interdisciplinary subjects
- Society & Social Sciences
Copy/paste this into your site: