Der österreichische Werbefilm
0 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
Filmed commercials are part of the culture of remembrance and of corporate and film history. When did this form of advertising begin? Who were the first sponsors and were advertising films made differently at that time than now? The monograph addresses these questions using the example of Austria. Starting from the early period of cinematography, it researches the development and establishment of the genre of the commercial in Austria until 1938.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 2 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 2 - pdf (CC BY) at OAPEN Library.
- 20th century history: c 1900 to c 2000
- culture of memory
- Economic history
- Economics, finance, business & management
- European History
- History: earliest times to present day
- History: specific events & topics
- Media History
- Regional & national history
- Social & cultural history
Copy/paste this into your site: