Public Actors in International Investment Law
0 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
This open access book focuses on public actors with a role in the settlement of investment disputes. Traditional studies on actors in international investment law have tended to concentrate on arbitrators, claimant investors and respondent states. Yet this focus on the “principal” players in investment dispute settlement has allowed a number of other seminal actors to be neglected. This book seeks to redress this imbalance by turning the spotlight on the latter. From the investor’s home state to domestic courts, from sub-national governments to international organisations, and from political risk insurance agencies to legal defence teams in national ministries, the book critically reviews these overlooked public actors in international investment law.
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 5 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 5 - pdf (CC BY) at OAPEN Library.
- Appointing authorities
- Arbitration, mediation & alternative dispute resolution
- Civil procedure, litigation & dispute resolution
- Dispute Resolution, Mediation, Arbitration
- Economics, finance, business & management
- Home state
- International economic & trade law
- International Economic Law, Trade Law
- International economics
- International investment law
- International law
- Investment arbitration
- Laws of Specific jurisdictions
- Legal system: general
- National defence agencies
- National governments
- National investment promotion agencies
- National parliaments
- open access
- Public actors
- Public International Law
- Public international law: economic & trade
- public participation
- Scrutiny by public institutions
- Social issues & processes
- Society & culture: general
- Society & Social Sciences
- Treaty negotiators
- World Bank
Copy/paste this into your site: