Analysis and Linear Algebra: The Singular Value Decomposition and Applications
0 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
The Huayuanzhuang East oracle bone inscriptions form a corpus of more than 2500 individual divination accounts, which were engraved on turtle shells and bovine scapulae in the late Shang dynasty (c. 1200 B.C.). The book offers the first complete English annotation of these fascinating epigraphic texts and introduces the reader to key aspects of daily life in early Chinese civilization.
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 456 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 23 - mobi (CC BY-NC-ND) at Unglue.it.
- 46 - epub (CC BY-NC-ND) at Unglue.it.
- 25 - pdf (CC BY-NC-ND) at OAPEN Library.
- 37 - pdf (CC BY-NC-ND) at OAPEN Library.
- 29 - pdf (CC BY-NC-ND) at Unglue.it.
- 49 - pdf (CC BY-NC-ND) at OAPEN Library.
- 34 - pdf (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- 52 - pdf (CC BY-NC-SA) at OAPEN Library.
- 75 - pdf (CC BY-NC-SA) at OAPEN Library.
- age groups
- Age groups: children
- Archaeology by period / region
- Australasian & Pacific history
- automated decision-making
- binding effect
- Child sexual abuse
- Children's Studies
- Classical Greek & Roman archaeology
- Constitutional Court
- court of justice
- cultural competence
- due process
- Early China
- Economic Community of West African States
- ECOWAS-Court of Justice
- effective protection
- Exhaustion of local remedies
- Fundamental rights
- Human Rights litigation
- Individual Complaints Procedure
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Machine learning
- migrant children
- Oracle bone inscriptions
- Oracle bone inscriptions Paleography Early China
- Palaeography (history of writing)
- presumption of innocence
- Qualitative research
- Reference, information & interdisciplinary subjects
- Regional & national history
- Regional studies
- Service learning
- Social groups
- Social Science
- Social services & welfare, criminology
- Social work education
- social work practice
- Society & culture: general
- Society & Social Sciences
- State liability
- substantive res judicata
- supranational role
- the obligation of reparation
- the principle of subsidiarity
- Translation & interpretation
Copy/paste this into your site: