Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
Harold Abelson and Gerald Jay Sussman
- The "Wizard Book" n. Hal Abelson's, Jerry Sussman's and Julie Sussman's Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs (MIT Press, 1984; ISBN 0-262-01077-1), an excellent computer science text used in introductory courses at MIT. So called because of the wizard on the jacket. One of the bibles of the LISP/Scheme world. Also, less commonly, known as the Purple Book.
*from The New Hacker's Dictionary, 2nd edition (MIT Press, 1993)*
Print available via MIT Press. 日本語, Français, Polski, Deutsch
Struktur Und Interpretation Von Computerprogrammen/ Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs is a translation of this work.
Structure et interprétation des programmes informatiques is a translation of this work.
컴퓨터 프로그램의 구조와 해석(프로그램 프로그래밍 프로그래머 3)(양장본 HardCover) is a translation of this work.
計算機プログラムの構造と解釈 is a translation of this work.
Struktura i interpretacja programów komputerowych is a translation of this work.
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
- 145 - pdf (CC BY-SA) at OAPEN Library.
- 768 - mobi (CC BY-SA) at Internet Archive.
- 776 - epub (CC BY-SA) at Internet Archive.
- 662 - pdf (CC BY-SA) at Internet Archive.
- 609 - pdf (None) at Google Books.
- artificial intelligence
- Computer crimes
- Computer engineering
- Computer hackers
- Computer programming
- Computer science
- Computer security
- Computing & information technology
- Criminal psychology
- Electronic digital computers
- Geeks (Computer enthusiasts)
- LISP (Computer program language)
- LISP (Langage de programmation)
- Passionnés d'informatique
- Popular Works
- Programmation (Informatique)
- Programmeren (computers)
- Protected DAISY