Sustainable Energy Access for Communities
Aminata Fall and Reinhard Haas
0 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
This open access book examines sustainable energy access for communities and rethinks the energy agenda for cities.
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 67 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 29 - pdf (CC BY) at OAPEN Library.
- 19 - epub (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- 19 - pdf (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- African case studies
- Biology, Life Sciences
- Carbon taxes on energy price
- Climate Justice
- Development Studies
- Ecological science, the Biosphere
- economic growth
- Economics, finance, business & management
- Energy access in emerging cities
- energy innovation
- Energy technology & engineering
- Environment vs. economics
- Environmental economics
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Life sciences: general issues
- LPG subsidies
- Mathematics & science
- open access
- Political Economy
- Poverty alleviation
- Reference, information & interdisciplinary subjects
- Social Justice
- Sustainable development goals
- Sustainable energy governance
- Sustainable ENergy Systems
- Technology, engineering, agriculture
Copy/paste this into your site: