Written in 1902, on the occasion of the competition "What is the Spanish University today and what should it be in the future", organised by the Universidad de Valencia to celebrate its IV Centenary, this work of Giner's maturity opened the path along which a relevant sector of our historiography on universities has followed.
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 27 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 27 - pdf (CC BY-NC-ND) at e-archivo.uc3m.es.
- Civil service examinations
- Colleges of higher education
- Extensión universitaria
- Higher & further education, tertiary education
- Philosophy & theory of education
- Society & Social Sciences
- University extension
Copy/paste this into your site: