Integrative, Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) in Healthcare
0 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
This compendium describes the multimodal interventions in the field of integrative, complementary, and alternative medicine, which combines biological, behavioral, social, and environmental domains rather than merely treating the disease. Research emphasizing the understanding of connections between organs and body systems is the main focus of this text.
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 3 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 3 - pdf (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia
- children’s TKM use
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- complementary and alternative medicine (CAM)
- Global Coherence Initiative
- integrative medicine
- manual therapy
- maternal and prenatal health
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- motor symptom
- multi-theory model
- national survey TKM usage
- neroli oil
- network meta-analysis
- parents’ perception of TKM
- parkinson’s disease
- randomized controlled trial
- skin cancer
- systematic review
- traditional Korean medicine (TKM)
- Vitamin E
Copy/paste this into your site: