Intelligent Computing for Big Data
Wei Wang (editor) and Ka Lok Man (editor)
0 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
Recent advances in artificial intelligence have the potential to further develop current big data research. The Special Issue on ‘Intelligent Computing for Big Data’ highlighted a number of recent studies related to the use of intelligent computing techniques in the processing of big data for text mining, autism diagnosis, behaviour recognition, and blockchain-based storage.
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 5 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 5 - pdf (CC BY) at Unglue.it.
- artificial intelligence
- autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- behavior recognition
- big data
- big text data
- bio-inspired algorithms
- Blockchain Technology
- Computer science
- Computing & information technology
- convolution neural network
- decentralized architecture
- deep learning
- document classification
- dog detection
- Economics, finance, business & management
- fusion model
- Grey Wolf Optimization (GWO)
- Industry & industrial studies
- Information technology industries
- Long-term care
- Machine learning
- Media, information & communication industries
- multimodal data
- Older people
- proxy re-encryption
- spatio-temporal document
- Support Vector Machine (SVM)
Copy/paste this into your site: