The sacred spaces of our cities have become more diverse in recent decades. Alongside established institutions, new voices are claiming participation in the coexistence of religious ideas as well as in architectural expression.
This book is included in DOAB.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 11 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 11 - pdf (CC BY-NC-ND) at OAPEN Library.
- Children's, Teenage & educational
- Educational material
- Educational: Art & design
- former Herz-Jesu-Kirche, Mönchengladbach-Pesch
- former Johanneskirche, Langenfeld
- Religious buildings
- religious spaces
- Residential buildings, domestic buildings
- sacral-topographical changes since 1990
- The arts
- Urban renewal
Copy/paste this into your site: