Anne of the Island
3 Ungluers have Faved this Work
Login to Fave
New adventures lie ahead as Anne Shirley packs her bags, waves good-bye to childhood, and heads for Redmond College. With old friend Prissy Grant waiting in the bustling city of Kingsport and frivolous new pal Philippa Gordon at her side, Anne tucks her memories of rural Avonlea away and discovers life on her own terms, filled with surprises...including a marriage proposal from the worst fellow imaginable, the sale of her very first story, and a tragedy that teaches her a painful lesson. But tears turn to laughter when Anne and her friends move into an old cottage and an ornery black cat steals her heart. Little does Anne know that handsome Gilbert Blythe wants to win her heart, too. Suddenly Anne must decide if she's ready for love...
This book is included in Project Gutenberg.
Why read this book? Have your say.
You must be logged in to comment.
Rights InformationAre you the author or publisher of this work? If so, you can claim it as yours by registering as an Unglue.it rights holder.
This work has been downloaded 2634 times via unglue.it ebook links.
- 117 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 272 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 122 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 108 - mobi (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 395 - pdf (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 132 - epub (0.2) (PD-US) at Github.
- 158 - pdf (PD-US) at Github.
- 162 - epub (PD-US) at Github.
- 132 - mobi (PD-US) at Github.
- 98 - epub (None) at Github.
- 124 - mobi (None) at Github.
- 120 - pdf (None) at Github.
- 112 - mobi (None) at Github.
- 125 - pdf (None) at Github.
- 116 - epub (None) at Github.
- 341 - epub (PD-US) at Project Gutenberg.
- Accessible book
- Canada -- History -- 1914-1945 -- Fiction
- Children's literature, English
- Classic Literature
- College stories
- College students
- In library
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction
- Juvenile Fiction
- Juvenile literature
- Nova Scotia -- History -- 20th century -- Fiction
- Orphans -- Fiction
- Prince Edward Island -- History -- 20th century -- Fiction
- Protected DAISY
- Self-perception -- Fiction
- Shirley, Anne (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- Universities and colleges
- Universities and colleges -- Fiction
- Young women
Copy/paste this into your site: